In Korea, you can see many people on their smartphones on the street, in the bus, in the subway, and beyond. While different people use different types of smartphone applications, there is very common app that most Korean people use. It is Kakaotalk. Kakaotalk is the most popular messaging app in South Korea. It offers an array of features that caters to the requirements of users. Through this app, you can share photos, videos, content and other information. KakaoTalk has been launched in the year 2010 and gained around 50 million registered users by the end of 2012 and eventually 130 million users in 2013. As of August 2014, it had 152 million users. Within this short span of time, this messaging app has shown huge popularity. And this enormous popularity has become possible due to its important features such as providing users with diverse emoticons and allowing users to receive/send text messages quickly and share multimedia files easily.
One of the reasons that Kakaotalk has gained great popularity is that it makes texting even more dynamic by providing users with various emoticons. Kakaotalk emoticons have allowed Kakaotalk users to express themselves in a way that words could not. Texting has become a staple for quick and easy communication, but sometimes words fall short when trying to get your message across. It can be hard to convey tone, and when your friends cannot see your face, they cannot always figure out what you’re trying to say. With the Kakaotalk emoticons, however, everything becomes much easier to understand. Furthermore, Kakaotalk emoticons largely are supplementary feature, but they have allowed for a diverse communications experience. Kakaotalk offers a wide variety of emoticons for almost every situation, and deciding who you’re going to choose to go along with your text is a fun way to connect with your loved ones. Whether you are happy about getting a promotion at work, looking forward to a movie date, or sad about having a sore throat, there are diverse Kakaotalk emoticons perfect for spicing up your texts.
The huge popularity of this app is because it is quick to receive/send text messages and easy to share multimedia files. If you’ve ever used SMS texting, you would know that there is a slight delay when sending/receiving texts. Kakaotalk, since its launch, have always tried to make the communication experience instant, and one of its main objectives at its earlier stages was to improve the speed of sending/receiving messages. This resulted in instant sending/receiving of texts in. Also, Kakaotalk makes it very easy to share files like pictures, videos, voice messages. Conventional texting, which utilizes the cellular network, is limited in its ability to send pictures, videos, and other multimedia files. However, Kakaotalk, which utilizes internet connection, allows for easy and quick sharing of multimedia files. This allowed users to diversify their communicating experience.
Kakaotalk, a wildly popular messaging app, is truly ubiquitous in South Korea, and it has been used by 93 percent of smartphone users in South Korea. This great popularity of this app is mainly because of its special features that set it apart from other popular messaging apps. Kakaotalk offers various emoticons that make texting even more dynamic. It also allows users to receive/send text messages quickly and share multimedia files easily. Due to those features, Kakaotalk has been arguably the most influential smartphone application in Korea. Except for what I mentioned above, it still keeps broadening its unique services by launching mobile games, music streaming and beyond to become an extraordinary app. Thanks to these efforts, Kakaotalk seems to continue to retain a solid foothold in the industry of mobile messenger. For smartphone users, it is interesting to see how Kakaotalk will continue to expand and grow.
Kakaotalk is very useful like what you said in Korea. Actually I didn't use kakao talk emotion to send text messgae. but after i read your writing, I want to the function in kakaotalk.
답글삭제Thank you Junghee. For me, I prefer Kakaotalk to phone call because Kakaotalk is more immediate and burdenless. Also, I always use Kakaotalk emoticons because they make conversation more plentiful and vibrant. Have a try!!
삭제I even had not guessed Kakaotalk as a type of innovation technology. As I see the title of your writing, I surprise that i had forgot to condsider Kakatotalk as it. I totally agree your opinion! Kakaotalk is enormous technology to change Korean's life.
답글삭제Thank you Eunsung. For me, Kakaotalk is the most stunning innovation. It may be possible to think Kakaotalk is not so much innovative as other innovations because it is very commonly-used app. Through Kakaotalk, we can share photos, videos, content and other information. Let's be thankful for using this innovative app and enjoy it.
삭제Your posting is specially very interesting to me, because it is closely related with my daily life. Actually I am also a user of Kakaotalk and use it every single day. One of my favorite function of Kakaotalk is emoticons. I also curious about how Kakaotalk will continue to expand and grow!
답글삭제Thank you Sunny. I am the one of enthusiasts of using Kakaotalk. I am glad to meet you like me. Furthermore, I use Kakaotalk emoticons very often because there are diverse Kakaotalk emoticons perfect for spicing up my texts. I also anticipate how Kakaotalk's innovation would be go on.
삭제